Commercial Solar Maintenance & Service
Commercial Solar Service
After making the smart investment into solar power to generate clean, renewable energy for your business, it makes sense to maximize the production of that system. To help, our certified and experienced experts can provide the commercial solar operations and maintenance services (O&M services) you’ll need.
The Sun Service Specialists team will provide your business with comprehensive, cost-effective services while meeting or exceeding industry best practices. We can monitor and analyze your system, perform key tests, and repair or replace parts as needed for optimal power generation. Schedule your service today!
Just like you maintain your other largest investments. Solar system maintenance keeps your system producing optimally.
Adding more panels to your solar can boost your energy independence and decrease your monthly bill even further.
Removal & reinstallation of modules from roof for roof maintenance due to weather and/or other roofing damages.
SOLAR PANEL CLEANING
Regular solar panel cleaning helps a productive solar system stay healthy and continue producing for your home.
Back up the energy that your solar system generates. Energy Storage keeps the lights on during storms and outages.
If you are planning on or already have an electric vehicle, an EV charger will ensure you are always ready to go.
Dedicated to Meeting All of your Solar Needs…
Sun Service Specialists are proud to offer all of the expertise that we have gathered across our combined 50 years of experience in the industry to every single customer.
Commercial Solar Services
Besides offering solar services for individual homeowners, our Sun Service Specialists team also offers them to solar companies who want to enhance their client offerings, as well as to finance companies and utilities. Solar finance companies are often dependent on solar contractors to provide perpetual service and troubleshooting. When an energy system fails or underperforms, customers are left with the unexpected costs of higher utility bills and system repairs in addition to their loan payments. When this occurs, late or suspended payments and even default becomes more likely.
Why does your company need a dedicated Partner?
Our team of experienced Solar Technicians are fully trained and certified to analyze, test, repair and replace every component of your commercial solar system. Our service technicians have deep solar energy experience. Ours is a comprehensive and cost- effective Solar Service O&M program.
- NABCEP Certified Installers
- Certified Tesla Powerwall Installer
- Generac PWRcell Installer
Cleaner, well-maintained solar panels ensure a greater return on investment. Our O&M experience is extensive and covers a comprehensive selection of services from preventative maintenance to the monitoring of system performance and health. You can’t place your investment in better hands.
Contact UsSpeak to a Service Advisor Today!
Best Practices for Commercial Solar:
The US Department of Energy provides best practices for solar planning, installation, maintenance, and repairs—and we at Sun Service Specialists adhere to each of them. Overall, they include:
- Proactive plan: It’s crucial to carefully craft one and then use it as a blueprint throughout the solar system’s lifecycle; when tweaks need to be made to the plan in response to a situation, these also need careful consideration.
- Continuous improvement model: This involves creating key performance indicators (KPIs) that focus on reducing costs, optimizing performance, and creating backup plans.
- Unexpected downtime: A plan will be proactively made to seamlessly transition into for continuing power.
- Technological advances: Because businesses can typically rely upon the same solar system for decades, it’s normal for new technologies to continue to emerge during your system’s lifecycle; these can be strategically incorporated to maximize your system.
Get in Touch
License #: L.34519
801 Pressley Rd. Suite 100- C
Charlotte, NC 28217
Hours Of Operation
Monday thru Friday 8 am - 5 pm