STAFF ACCOUNTANT POSITION AT SUN SERVICE SPECIALISTS
At Sun Service Specialists, finances are the fuel that keeps our company moving. We are looking for a qualified staff accountant to keep our company and clients’ numbers and budgets on track with unwavering accuracy. The most successful people will have a natural passion for math, and a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other financial transactions within an organization. He or she will play an enormously important supportive role, keeping our company and clients’ financial outlook bright with precision and proactive measures.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Performs mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as applicable commentary
- Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
OBJECTIVES OF A STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Execute mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, accurate reporting, and data verification, enabling senior staff to analyze options and make financial decisions aligned with company objectives
- Monitor policies and procedures for assigned departments, and identify and suggest improvements for accounting reporting and recording procedures
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, and maintaining compliance
- Continue ongoing education by participating in webinars, workshops, and networking events
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS OF A STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- Internship or professional accounting experience
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
- Strong Excel and QuickBooks knowledge
- Experience in audit accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles in the U.S.) a plus
- Desire to continue to grow through continuing training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Charlotte, NC 28217
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sun Service Specialists has a mission to provide our customers with the best service possible and our profile is on the rise. We invite you to join us: Be a part of the growing clean energy movement!
If you are interested in applying for the Service Consultant, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just like you maintain your other largest investments. Solar system maintenance will keep your system producing at its highest level.
Back up the energy that your solar system generates for a rainy day. Energy Storage keeps the lights on even when the power grid is down.
Adding more panels to your solar can boost your energy independence and decrease your monthly bill even further.
Removal & reinstallation of modules from roof for roof maintenance due to weather and/or other roofing damages.
Solar Panel Cleaning
Regular system maintenance and panel cleaning helps a productive solar system stay healthy and continue producing for your home.
We’ve Built a Reputation on
Honesty & Dependability…
Our Service Teams have been exceeding our Customers’ and Partners’ expectations for over 10 years.
Six months after our solar panel installation, a pack of young squirrels decided to set up home under them. Quick response by Joel Robinson (Service Manager) and Lauren Padilla (Service Advisor). They generated an on-site inspection and installation of “Solatrim” critter guards before any damage occurred. Great installation team, who showed up early and did a neat, clean and very effective job. No more potential squirrel problem – ever!
Lauren and the guys were amazingly professional and true experts in providing superb electrical work. They came, planned the work, sent me a reasonable and detailed estimate, and arrived on time and did a phenomenal job of wiring my garage for the Tesla Wall Connector. This was not a job I would have done by just anyone! Thanks for a great job!
A few months ago I had a EV charger installation done by a Sun Service tech (Renu at the time). Overall it was a very good experience. The technician was polite, seemed very competent, and answered all my questions. The charger is working flawlessly. He also tidied up the work site afterwards and left it cleaner than it was when he got there. Highly recommend!
Rock Hill, SC
Get in Touch
License #: L.34519
801 Pressley Rd. Suite 100- C
Charlotte, NC 28217
Hours Of Operation
Monday thru Friday 8 am - 5 pm