Permits and Inspections Coordinator
PERMITS AND INSPECTIONS COORDINATOR POSITION AT SUN SERVICE SPECIALISTS
a leading solar service company, locally owned and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking candidates for a permits and inspections coordinator position.
Sun Service provides high-quality solar energy system service, as well as proven energy saving products and services like energy storage, system monitoring, and EV Chargers. We have serviced hundreds of homes and businesses in the Carolinas providing customer service solutions based on the client’s needs.
We are looking for success driven, self-motivated, hard-working, team players who are seeking career opportunities with a young and quickly expanding company. Be interested in becoming familiar with solar photovoltaic systems and eager to learn quickly. Be open to learning industry leading installation methods and processes.
Our company provides full benefits, 401k, and PTO.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PERMIT AND INSPECTIONS COORDINATOR
● Upkeep of internal AHJ Data Base on specific permitting requirements including specific AHJ code requirements etc.;
● Submit/Apply for all permits through proper and individual AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdictions) processes;
● Coordinate with Operations Manager and Scheduler to ensure permits are obtained prior to installation date and advise when permit release encounter delays;
● Schedule with AHJs, coordinate with Customers, and Host all Inspections;
● Work with Senior Field Manager as well as Electrical Department Manager and Director of Design to ensure plan sets are correct and per installation prior to inspections;
● Work with Senior Field Manager as well as Electrical Department Manager to perform corrections required if/when inspections fail at time of inspection or if required after inspections occur;
● Advise Operation Leadership when inspections fail via operations platforms;
● Manage and post all Permit and Inspections documentation on all platforms used by Operations;
● Manage time and schedule to ensure best efficiency to provide best customer experience and support to Operations team;
● Meet with members of the operations team daily for progress checks;
● Assist with overflow work from the Operations team;
● Assist in the coordination and administrative support of the service process.
● Excellent attitude and work ethic;
● Possess an eye for detail;
● Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory
● 0-3 years experience preferred but not mandatory
● Training will be provided;
● Experience in Customer Service;
● Proficiency with computer productivity tools;
● Excellent verbal and writing skills.
If you are interested in applying for the Service Advisor, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just like you maintain your other largest investments. Solar system maintenance will keep your system producing at its highest level.
Back up the energy that your solar system generates for a rainy day. Energy Storage keeps the lights on even when the power grid is down.
Adding more panels to your solar can boost your energy independence and decrease your monthly bill even further.
Removal & reinstallation of modules from roof for roof maintenance due to weather and/or other roofing damages.
Solar Panel Cleaning
Regular system maintenance and panel cleaning helps a productive solar system stay healthy and continue producing for your home.
We’ve Built a Reputation on
Honesty & Dependability…
Our Service Teams have been exceeding our Customers’ and Partners’ expectations for over 10 years.
Rock Hill, SC
Get in Touch
License #: L.34519
801 Pressley Rd. Suite 100- C
Charlotte, NC 28217
Hours Of Operation
Monday thru Friday 8 am - 5 pm