ASSISTANT SERVICE ADVISOR
ASSISTANCE SERVICE ADVISOR AT SUN SERVICE SPECIALISTS
Sun Service Specialists, a solar service company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, is quickly expanding, and seeking candidates to fill multiple Service Specialist roles.
With the recent passing of the Inflation Reduction Act, the renewable industry has been electrified, and the opportunity for growth is limitless. Sun Service is one of the only companies in the region that provides support and solutions to existing solar, battery, and EV charger installations. Founded in 2021, with 20 current employees, we’re expanding rapidly and are seeking individuals looking for a career, not just a job. With this in mind, Sun Service offers paid training, competitive compensation, as well as a clear growth path within the company.
Sun Service provides full benefits, a 401k match, company vehicle, and power tools. We’ve also developed a program to get you started within the industry by partnering with our employees to provide ongoing training, certifications, tool purchase programs, and much more. The time has never been better to jump into this quickly growing industry, and what better way to do so than with a young, rapidly growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ASSISTANT SERVICE ADVISOR
- Serve as initial point of contact for all incoming service calls
- Assist in scheduling, confirming & updating customers on changes
- Assist in basic troubleshooting for inbound services calls and product support calls for key vendors we service including SolarEdge, Enphase, & Generac systems
- Appointment follow up and assistance in generation of customer reviews and replies
- CRM management for all client types
- System production reviews
- Contacting manufacturers to resolve system issues: Tesla, Sonnen, Generac, Enphase, Sunpower, SolarEdge
- Assistance in payment collection, documentation, and follow up from billable service visits
- Assist as required in any other Sun Service Specialist activities or roles
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sun Service Specialists has a mission to provide our customers with the best service possible and our profile is on the rise. We are looking for an enthusiastic problem solver willing to learn on the job and become a valuable asset to our growing company!
We invite you to join us: Be a part of the growing clean energy movement! Sun Service Specialists offers competitive salary, a full benefits package, 401k, and PTO
If you are interested in applying for the Service Consultant, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just like you maintain your other largest investments. Solar system maintenance will keep your system producing at its highest level.
Back up the energy that your solar system generates for a rainy day. Energy Storage keeps the lights on even when the power grid is down.
Adding more panels to your solar can boost your energy independence and decrease your monthly bill even further.
Removal & reinstallation of modules from roof for roof maintenance due to weather and/or other roofing damages.
Solar Panel Cleaning
Regular system maintenance and panel cleaning helps a productive solar system stay healthy and continue producing for your home.
We’ve Built a Reputation on
Honesty & Dependability…
Our Service Teams have been exceeding our Customers’ and Partners’ expectations for over 10 years.
Rock Hill, SC
Get in Touch
License #: L.34519
801 Pressley Rd. Suite 100- C
Charlotte, NC 28217
Hours Of Operation
Monday thru Friday 8 am - 5 pm